Skip to main content

wordless wednesday: quiet afternoon


a good time for some "me" time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barney Craze! (the Sequel)

like i promised, here are some of the pictures we took during our malling last weekend. it was a saturday and a payday, plus they had this midnight weekend sale. so as expected, it was almost chaos with people strolling, sale-hunting, and window-shopping that day. unlucky for us since i can't just leave ezra roaming around with all that crowd, so half the time i was carrying him. since we can't do much shopping, we decided to just dine, hang out (tambay), and chill until the mall closes. anyway, we were initially on our way to the upper floors when we came across barney and his friends. you can just imagine ezra's face when he saw that HUGE figure of barney standing right in front of him. he can't even wait for me to put him down that he resisted and tried to get off me just so he can come up to barney and get a closer look at him. so we took some pictures (yup. he posed even before i had my camera on) and i spent the next 10 minutes after that to convince him to leave

the reader in me

supermom fact 81 : i love reading a good book! i could just happily spend an entire day with a thick book. but don't get any wrong idea coz i won't even dare call myself a bookworm (i do wish i can). so it's a shame to admit that i actually haven't crossed the threshold of the so-called literary masterpieces. nope, not even the classics. wait, what? i suck? yeah, i know . in my defense though, i did read Around The World in 80 Days and i seriously think it was good. so you see , my taste in books is not that bad. (heh!)

Bonding Time!

After a few months of busy weekends and low cash, Ezra and I finally went out again for some Sunday bonding time. What we usually did before was, we just go out and play and eat. Fine, he plays and I eat. ;) And yesterday was no different, 'cept that "I" also did much of the "play" part. We had some snacks first. Fortunately, I had some discounted vouchers for Dunkin Donuts DunkCoctions. I was hoping I could try their Coffee or Mocha drink but kiddo wanted the strawberry one. And since it was his day, mommy did what she does best -- give in.             strawberry it is. (Image from Google) Good thing, I'm a sucker for anything strawberry-flavored too. :) Must be the genes. perhaps. After the eating part, we went straight to the GameZone area. We had a handful of WOF (World of Fun) tokens, which we won during the JolliEaster Event at Parkmall, so we just went and played on almost every game machine. One of the interaction games that got us hooked was