Friday, April 13

who moved my cheese?

a few months ago, i promised to share with you some of the ebooks that i've read. i've been so caught up work and everything that i wasn't able to follow through with that promise. (sorry) truth is, i hadn't even updated this blog for a long time. sigh.

anyhoo, the first on the list is entitled "Who Moved My Cheese" by Spencer Johnson.

Image from Google
it's actually more of a self-help kind of read. it is a very short (the hard copy is real thin) and simple story but can have a profound impact on the reader. "who moved my cheese" is a storybook on dealing with change/s in our lives. and i have to say that this book has a way of uncovering your desires and questioning your beliefs.

so if you're up for the read, click me so you can get it. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining BNP! Your blog has been posted!

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to read this. I'm into inspirational books. I'm curious of the cheese...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...